[DWJ] DWJ fanfic, for those interested

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Fri Dec 29 09:04:48 EST 2006

For those who read fanfiction, the annual Yuletide challenge
(stories in rarely fanficced fandoms, heavily literature) has
come out, and there are eight new DWJ stories.

<http://yuletidetreasure.org/cgi-bin/search.cgi?ShortResults=0&Recipient=&Title=&Recipient_Range=0&Title_Range=0&Fandom=237&Fandom=238&Fandom=239&Fandom=240&Summary=&Date=0&SortBy=0&SortOrder=0&NumToList=0&FastSearch=0>

I'm pretty sure there's nothing higher than a PG rating, and no
romantic relationships in the stories other than
Millie/Christopher and Howl/Sophie, so if you're wary of fanfic
because aiyee-the-porn-my-eyes-my-eyes, I don't think you need
worry about these.

(Also plenty of fanfic for other authors we're always discussing
here, including the obligatory Ivan Vorkosigan stories.)

-deborah
--
I'm not a roman, mum, and I never will be. I'm a kike, a yid, a
heebie, a hook-nose, I'm kosher, mum. I'm a red sea pedestrian, and