[DWJ] Best Books of 2006

Thu Dec 28 19:16:32 EST 2006

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 22:58:46 +0000, minnow at belfry.org.uk wrote:

>In <n6h8p2tkl81q821tmj7f4uo011f295q488 at 4ax.com>, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
>
>[Heyer]
>>We have lots.  Jacob reads them whenever he is sick or bored or doesn't feel
>>like reading anything else.  Trouble is, he doesn't ever remember the titles
>>until he's been reminded of them about fifty times.  So we have
>>conversations like "which is the one with the big dog?"
>
>*Frederica*?
>
>:-)

See, YOU know that, and I know that, but it took him a very long time to
remember the title even though it is his favoritest Heyer book ever.  I'm
told it's an ADD thing.  I can't mock him too much, because he has the
advantage of being able to read great books for the first time more than
once....

Melissa Proffitt