[DWJ] Best Books of 2006

Thu Dec 28 17:31:29 EST 2006

On Thu, 28 Dec 2006 20:48:36 +0000, Farah Mendlesohn wrote:

>On 28/12/06, Irina Rempt <irina at valdyas.org> wrote:
>

>> Why, yes it would; much more than knowing that almost all of the list
>> likes them, because the same goes for Miles Vorkosigan which I hate
>> vehemently.

>Then you might well not get on with Heyer. There is a strong
>similarity in humour.

But not so much in content.  :)  I guess it would depend on why you didn't
want to read Heyer in the first place, Irina.

We have lots.  Jacob reads them whenever he is sick or bored or doesn't feel
like reading anything else.  Trouble is, he doesn't ever remember the titles
until he's been reminded of them about fifty times.  So we have
conversations like "which is the one with the big dog?"

Melissa Proffitt