[DWJ] Best Books of 2006

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Dec 27 18:19:06 EST 2006

On Wed, 27 Dec 2006, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
|Don't blame me.  I believe I warned you all about _Twilight_.  I couldn't
|bring myself to read _New Moon_--hit the description of the hero and his
|"bronze hair" and had to excuse myself to have a fit of laughing.  But yes,
|definitely schmoopy romance.  Sometimes it's what you need.
|
|I promise to still respect you.  Honest.  :)

Well, I did *review* it as an adult.  My review said, "Psychic
miscommunications and angst-ridden dramatic gestures lead to an
exciting page-turner of a conclusion drenched in the best of
Gothic romantic excess. Despite Bella's flat and obsessive
personality, this tale of tortured demon lovers entices."  So I
tried to maintain a modicum of self-respect.

But stayed up all night reading. *g*

-deborah
--
Start a revolution.  Stop hating your body.