[DWJ] review site

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 26 13:59:31 EST 2006

Oh, dear. I work so hard with my students to stop them from making these
kinds of moralistic value judgements about books. What kinds of books
get "exceptional" ratings for attitude? That might give a clue or two
about their philosophy.

Oh, look! Babysitter's club books have a better "attitude" than DWJ. Oh
dear.

robyn