[DWJ] Urgent request for suggestions

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 12 16:27:14 EST 2006

Inspiring suggestions! My daughter loves the Pigeon books, and I just
read that Don't let the Pigeon Stay Up Late won some popularity awards
with kids, so that would make it a good one to talk about. I also think
I might go with the Caldecott winner by Norton Juster. It looks really
interesting - The Hello Goodbye Window.

Thanks everyone for your input.

robyn