[DWJ] Urgent request for suggestions

Meyers, Katherine Katherine_Meyers at brown.edu
Mon Dec 11 15:30:25 EST 2006

The Anatole books by Eve Titus were enjoyed by my family.  And they came back into print a month or so ago and should be available.

	Robyn asked:
	I just got asked at the last minute to teach lit for young children (up
	to 8) again, and of course this means some of my books from last year,
	which are a little harder to get, are not going to be viable choices.
	I'm looking for good picture book suggestions, for things that are
	easily available (so probably newer, or "classic").