[DWJ] Urgent request for suggestions

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun Dec 10 08:10:48 EST 2006

Gili's mention of the Charlie and Lola books reminded me that I'd
recently read great things about them on one of my favourite (mostly)
book blogs, and that reminded me that it might well be worth looking
through the picture book nominations for the Cybils awards:
http://dadtalk.typepad.com/cybils/2006/11/the_nominations_7.html.
Kelly Herold, who writes Big A little a
(http://kidslitinformation.blogspot.com/) is co-ordinating that
section of the award, and you'd find some great 2006 titles, I'm
sure.  She also contributes to (organises?) another great resource -
Children's Book Reviews (http://childrensbookreviews.pbwiki.com/),
which will give you lots of bloggers reviews.

Hallie