[DWJ] Urgent request for suggestions

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 10 00:54:03 EST 2006

I am sure some hardy soul will drag The Giving Tree out for an oral
presentation. That, and Robert Munch, whom I find quite quite tedious.
We do tend to have a lot of discussions about "worthy" books and "bad"
books because at least some of the class would be early childhood
educators. I adore Rosemary Wells, but I find she doesn't go down all
that well in a teaching context, and I can't figure out why. I've done
Bunny Cakes a couple of times, and was thinking of dumping it.

robyn