[DWJ] Urgent request for suggestions

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Sun Dec 10 00:51:27 EST 2006

I have Window and Belonging, and I use them in one class where we talk
about books without words. I tried to get Belonging here one semester
and there was some weird difficulty (I think it might have a different
name here, or something). My real issue is that this course opened up at
the last minute. I may have to skew my reading to more North American
material, which would kind of suck because I love using lots of books my
students have never read before.

robyn