[DWJ] Urgent request for suggestions

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Sat Dec 9 17:35:47 EST 2006

Robyn replied to me...

> I'd love to do Fungus, but it's impossible to get in Canada. The others
> are all worth looking at, although Asterix is sadly too old (I mean for my
> target age group).

You think?  I'm pretty sure my brother and I were enjoying Asterix from 7 or
so (sure, a lot of the jokes went right over our heads, but we still found
plenty we could understand and like).  Maybe we were weird, though... :-)

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net
www.livejournal.com/users/dorianegray

"I will not trust you, I,
Nor longer stay in your curst company.
Your hands than mine are quicker for a fray;
My legs are longer though to run away."
-Wm. Shakespeare, "A Midsummer Night's Dream"