[DWJ] trolling for ideas/suggestions

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Dec 5 13:01:02 EST 2006

Minnow, this was a great idea. It really tied the whole thing together,
especially since The Tough Guide was being used in another session to
point out 'overused fantasy tropes'...

Hm.. does tropes in this sentence really mean what it's supposed to
mean? I looked the word up in the OED and it was defined as merely a
figure of speech...