[DWJ] A Bujold on tape question

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 31 18:13:56 EDT 2006

Cetaganda also exists, read by the same guy who did the first 2. I know
the first couple Miles books are doing very well as audio downloads in
terms of sales, and one of them got an award nomination, so it would
seem plausible that further installments in the series may well be
forthcoming.
The first two Chalion books are available, along with the aforementioned
Miles ones at audible.com. for relatively little ($9.95) as downloads.
(Just go to audible and search for Bujold.)

Of course, this isn't actually "on tape" as such. :) If your friend
really prefers audio books, then an mp3 player of some kind and an
audible subscription is really worthwhile. There are a number of plans
available - I pay 22.95 a month and that gets me 2 books, the New York
times daily and a bunch of other goodies like discounts on extra books
and some free podcasts. At the moment, there's an offer of a free book
(which would get Cetaganda, as requested) with an audible listener
subscription ($9.95 for a year).

robyn