[DWJ] Catching up

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 13:43:57 EDT 2006

2006/8/27, Anna Zofia Skarzynska <ania.s at tiscali.co.uk>:

> Anita Graham wrote: Re Bujold: I have sort of stopped. I don't have
> Winterfair Gifts /snip
>
> Winterfair gifts? What's that? I thought I read all of Miles!
>
> A story in the collection Irresistible Forces edited by Catherine Asaro.
The authors in the collection are Lois McMaster Bujold, Jo Beverly, Mary Jo
Putney, Catherine Asaro, Jennifer Roberson and Deb Stover.

It's been a while since I read this book, but I can't really recollect any
of the other stories, but I liked the Miles one. Story of the wedding.

//Ulrika
--
Ord - ger livet meningar