[DWJ] Fabylon/Babylon and Nicholas Stuart Gray

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Thu Aug 24 21:24:35 EDT 2006

On Aug 24, 2006, at 6:26 PM, meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk wrote:

> I loved Nicholas Stuart Gray when  I was a kid, and I would
> dearly love to reprint them now. But he's been dead 25 years
> and I can't find any trace of a relative or agent to contact. If
> anyone's got any ideas I'd love to hear them.
> cheers, Meredith

I ordered them from Amazon.co.uk.  It's one of those deals where
they tell you it takes 4 to 6 weeks.  All the ones I got from Amazon
-- in the last few years, but I don't remember exactly -- are/were
published by Dobson Books Ltd.

You might see if they're still in business -- there's a firm in Durham,
but I don't know if it's the same one.

I firmly believe kids don’t want your understanding.
They want your trust, your compassion, your blinding
love, and your car keys, but you try to understand
them, and you’re in big trouble.

                                                         - Erma Bombeck