[DWJ] Fairytale retellings

rohina at shaw.ca rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Aug 24 16:22:17 EDT 2006

I've read other things by Marillier, but not that one. I love the 12
Dancing Princesses, though, so I will have to get it. Doh! This is
because it is not released in North America yet (amazon.ca says
December, amazon.com says Jan 07).

I have this kind of weird thing with Marillier because there was this
girl who used to be in love with my husband, and then she ran off with
Juliet's husband.

robyn