[DWJ] Cloth and paper (was Re: Buttons? was Cinderella Graph)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Aug 24 13:15:05 EDT 2006

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Otter Perry wrote:

|"The Fluffy Pink Toadstool".

|It's in my edition of _Warlock at the Wheel_.

That's the one. For some reason it's mixed up in my head with
"plague of peacocks", and my brain is convinced that Daniel
Emanuel (that's his name, wasn't it?) from "Plague of Peacocks"
is in the pink toadstool family. I think Carruthers gets mixed up
in there as well. A very confusing thing, my brain.

-deborah
--
Let me remember this, please, when everything else
goes let me remember a goddess laughing after love.