[DWJ] Cloth and paper (was Re: Buttons? was Cinderella Graph)

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Thu Aug 24 09:13:19 EDT 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006, Otter Perry wrote:
|And you can buy hemp products in the USofA.  I have a shirt, for instance,
|that is some percentage hemp.  Etc.

I currently have in my bag behind me a pair of hemp hightop
sneakers which were made by union labor in Indonesia. This is
because I am a big hippie. I'm posting this because I need help
remembering what the obDWJ is for big hippies who wear big hippie
clothes. It's not "A Plague of Peacocks", is it, where mother is
always getting Projects which involve wearing things made of
cloth she wove on her own loom and eating poisonous toadstools?
I feel like it happens somewhere else, parents who are big
hippies and wear big hippie clothes, but maybe I'm making that
up.

-deborah, grateful to American Apparel from making ideology-wear
which is cute and kind of stylish, and without which I would
currently be almost entirely naked