[DWJ] Nettles (was Re: Buttons? was Cinderella Graph)

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Aug 23 08:09:33 EDT 2006

I wrote:
> >They deserve it! Hack, crush, rend... <eye twitches>

They are very useful to insects, I gather, plus you can eat them and
make clothes out of them... it's no use, they are evil stinging fings,
sorry.

> >(I know a bank whereon the nettle grows, where thistle and
> > the ven'mous rue do blow...)
>
> Wot no ground-elder?

Fairy Ground-Elder wasn't around to listen to the speech, she was busy
strangling something.

> The most sensible idea might be to nuke the unpleasance at the end of
> the orchard (just beyond the eternal bonfire) from orbit, in fact.

What superpowers would you get from being bitten by a radioactive
Unpleasaunce?

Jennifer
--
Rotting Vegetation Boy meets Captain Half-Buried Rake. They Fight Crime!