[DWJ] Re: Buttons? was Cinderella Graph

Elizabeth Parks henx19 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 01:25:36 EDT 2006

I love The Ordinary Princess.  It's one of my favorite books of all time, I
think.

Juliet Marillier also used the story of the swan princes in her book
Daughter of the Forest, which was all right even if it did take sort of a
Diana Galbadon view of history, in which

(also I've spelled everything rather dubiously, but it's late and I can't be
bothered checking it all ;)

vague spoilers for both authors

everyone gets raped now and again.  which may or may not be accurate, but in
any case I vastly disliked reading about it.

lizzie