[DWJ] Why does Christopher travel withthegypsiesinCF?(mildspoilers)

Juliette Curtis juliette at harvestroad.com
Mon Aug 14 21:32:16 EDT 2006

But Rosalie isn't a fool. She can't possibly have reached old age
without noticing that her magic was gone. Why would she make magical
gestures that she knew were useless? And it doesn't seem likely that
Tacroy stalked her for umpteen years, surreptitiously doing magic for her.

I thought the demagicked ones got their magic back somehow, and Rosalie
had gradually lost her magic again as she aged.