[DWJ] Why does Christopher travel withthegypsiesinCF?(mildspoilers)

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Mon Aug 14 04:40:59 EDT 2006

>>> (this response has mild spoilers also for 'Stealer of Souls')

... and for LoCC

Paul and Ika were discussing:

> > Miss Rosalie. And you have it back-to-front:
> >
> > "Miss Rosalie [...] behaved as if she was a witch. But she wasn't.
> > As she shut the front door, she made brisk gestures as if she were
> > setting wards of safety on it. But it was Mr Roberts who really set
> > the wards."
>
> Oh! Thanks ::rewrites history of Tacroy in head::

I'd assumed this was because Rosalie was one of the castle staff who got
caught by Ralph with one of his imported weapons, and de-magicked.
Whereas Mordecai (Tacroy) Roberts was imprisoned elsewhere in the
castle, and escaped.  ISTR that Christopher, Millie and Gabriel also
escaped, possibly because enchanters are strong enough not to be
affected by the weapon.  Although Gabriel was well and truly done by the
life-scattering weapon, wasn't he?

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432