[DWJ] Why does Christopher travel with the gypsies inCF? (mildspoilers)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Thu Aug 10 05:13:33 EDT 2006

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006, Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) wrote:

> Which raises the next question, of course.  How did Mother Proudfoot
> travel?  Not like Tacroy, I think - she had enough physical presence
> to deliver the chest of jewels.

Presumably Asheth has some standard arrangement for Her servants -
remember that the Hand of Asheth is reputed to pursue offenders
wherever they go, even if it be to another world; not much point in
that if they're too insubstantial to exact retribution when they
arrive.

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."