[DWJ] Rare Book Joy

Rosemary Hopkins rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 7 16:43:50 EDT 2006

--- "Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC)" <Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com> wrote:

> I have to share the excitement of this with people who will
> understand!
>
> The library here got me a copy of Maddy Again by Pamela Brown on
> interlibrary loan!!
>
> This is the rarest of the Blue Door books.  I hardly ever comes up
> secondhand, and when it does it goes for hundreds and hundreds of
> dollars.

My father has an ex-library copy (and no, I won't give anyone his
address!). I keep hoping he'll decide he hasn't the space to keep his
Blue Door books. I don't have Maddy Alone or Maddy Again, but I have
just had an e-mail from someone who was offering Golden Pavements (my
favourite) for sale to say I could have it!

Rosie