[DWJ] Rare Book Joy

Otter Perry ottertee at silverwinggraphics.com
Sat Aug 5 20:22:51 EDT 2006

On Aug 5, 2006, at 4:49 PM, Emma Comerford wrote:

> There are some books I regret not stealing from libraries
<snip>

I finally succumbed and did go off with my library's copy
of what is called in the USofA _Witch's Business_.  I told
them I'd lost it and paid whatever I had to pay.

They told me to save the receipt because if I found it,
I could bring it in, return it, and get my money back.
I kept the receipt safely in the book.

When it was finally republished, I bought it and
returned the library's copy to the library.

You can safely assume that you've created God in your own
image when it turns out that God hates all the same people
you do.

                                                                    Anne
Lamott