[DWJ] Rare Book Joy

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com
Sat Aug 5 16:44:31 EDT 2006

I have to share the excitement of this with people who will understand!

The library here got me a copy of Maddy Again by Pamela Brown on
interlibrary loan!!

This is the rarest of the Blue Door books.  I hardly ever comes up
secondhand, and when it does it goes for hundreds and hundreds of
dollars.  I have never been so tempted to steal a book in my life!  As
it is I am just happy to read it, I was beginning to think I'd never
track a copy down.  I'm almost embarassed to admit how much things like
this were a factor in my decision to live in England for six months :)

obDWJ - imagine how you'd have felt getting a copy of The Skiver's Guide
before the news came out it was going to be reprinted!

Byeeee,
Kylie