[DWJ] Howl's dissertation on spells

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania.s at tiscali.co.uk
Fri Apr 28 13:48:17 EDT 2006

It is utterly clear to me that Howl could only have studied at Lampeter Uni
(Cardiganshire, or Ceredigion). You can check the website: www.lamp.ac.uk

Location- middle of nowhere in Welsh-speaking Wales; lovely old buildings
(and some horrid modern ones); motte and bailey in the grounds; has the
Founders' Library; offers classics, philosophy, anthropology, theology,
religious studies, archaeology and more; all my hippy friends studied there;
magic mushrooms grow on campus- need I go on?

I went to Aberystwyth, which would have done Howl 50 years ago, but it's
gone all modern now and the magnificent Victorian Gothic original building
http://www.welshpedia.co.uk/wiki/wales/index.php?title=Aberystwyth now has
only the Welsh and Celtic Dept, drama, teacher training and admin.

Ania