[DWJ] Howl's dissertation on spells

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Thu Apr 27 03:37:31 EDT 2006

Sue, replying to Kyra:

> His department could also be English (or Welsh?) Literature/Language,
> where he studied the language of spells purely for scholary and
> historical interest, having (ahem) never worked a spell in his life,
> Miss Angorian.

I admit I had assumed English.  At Cambridge, the English department ran
a course known as Asnac, which stood for "Anglo-Saxon, Norse And
Celtic", and I have always mentally placed Howl on this course.

Philip
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432