[DWJ] Howl's dissertation on spells

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 26 18:40:57 EDT 2006

Huh. As a professor, I have to say, those students do not exist. There
are perfectionists who hand in everything late because they keep
redrafting, but they often end up whittling the head off the polar bear.
The last minute people tend to have flashes of brilliance, but none of
them write beautifully. Rupert strikes me as the most likely to have
written beautiful essays. Howl and Nick are the students who get all
surpised that rules about using correct MLA format could possibly apply
to them.

robyn