[DWJ] list meet spinoff lists: England, North America, Australia

Ulrika Isacsson ulrikamc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 15:06:36 EDT 2006

> Subscribe if you're interested in meeting other people in any of
> these places. This way we can keep from spamming the Israelis and
> Swedes on the list (unless they would like to come!).

It's not that I wouldn't like to come ... it's more a case of having too
much to do at work combined with busy personal life right now. But I hope
that you'll all tell us how much fun you had - so that I can get envious
after the fact as well!

//Ulrika (one of the Swedes)

--
Ord - ger livet meningar