[DWJ] Howl's dissertation on spells

shawyer at mail.utexas.edu shawyer at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 26 13:08:36 EDT 2006

As a graduate student myself, I wonder if Howl was one of those annoying (to me)
students who write their essays at the very last minute and yet manage to write
beautifully. After all, he's brilliant but slap-dash.

His department could also be English (or Welsh?) Literature/Language, where he
studied the language of spells purely for scholary and historical interest,
having (ahem) never worked a spell in his life, Miss Angorian.

I wonder what was the first spell Howl ever performed?

Sue, stuck in Texas for the summer -enjoy Boston y'all!