[DWJ] list meet spinoff lists: England, North America, Australia

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Wed Apr 26 12:33:27 EDT 2006

It's starting to sound like there's many people who can do the
Northeast.  (Sorry, widdy!  Though I'll be in Milwaukee next
month; if you're near there on a regular basis, I'd love to meet
you.)

I'm going to propose Boston just because a few of us are here and
because I can put up a few people if there are intrepid explorers
who can afford air fare but not hotel.  Also we've got beach and
city, and we're close to Maine and NYC if people want to do a
jumping off point for a summer vacation.

*thinks*

Okay, to keep from spamming everyone, I've just created three new
lists:

dwjmeet-na _at_ suberic.net
	http://www.suberic.net/mailman/listinfo/dwjmeet-na
dwjmeet-uk _at_ suberic.net
	http://www.suberic.net/mailman/listinfo/dwjmeet-uk
dwjmeet-oz _at_ suberic.net
	http://www.suberic.net/mailman/listinfo/dwjmeet-oz

Subscribe if you're interested in meeting other people in any of
these places. This way we can keep from spamming the Israelis and
Swedes on the list (unless they would like to come!).

Anyone want any others?  Arguably I should just make a generic
"dwj meet up" list and all the various discussions can overlap
one another, but honestly, it's so easy to make a new list that I
don't really mind the proliferation.

-deborah
--
You klingon bastard, you killed my son.  You klingon bastard, you killed my
son.  You ... Klingon ... bastard ... you ...