[DWJ] List meet North America?

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Wed Apr 26 11:04:28 EDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

> All right, I need excuses not to go to the beach with my annoying in-laws
> this year (actually, one in-law in particular) and I think we should plan
> this for real and not give up because we live in a really big country.
> Let's start with a roll-call of North Americaneriners who are available this
> summer, and possible dates.
>
> Melissa Proffitt
> (feeling energetic and not entirely sane)

I would definitely go to anything in the Northeast.  Anywhere else is a
lot more tentative this summer, although I'm not going to rule it out yet.
I think the dates that would be best for me would be late June and early
July - I am among those for whom August would be right out, as I may be
traveling with my family and will definitely have to start moving to New
Haven for graduate school <ulp>.

					---Kyra

---
Holly Sargis: "Sometimes I wished I could fall asleep and be taken off to
some magical land, but this never happened."
				---Terrence Malick, _Badlands_