[DWJ] List meet in London

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Wed Apr 26 05:33:43 EDT 2006

> And dates - I'm calling for a vote.  Jon will be in town 28 May to 1
> June.
>
> Please let me know your preferences:
>
> Sunday, 28 May 2006
> Monday, 29 May 2006
> Tuesday, 30 May 2006
> Wednesday, 31 May 2006
> Thursday, 1 June 2006
> Other (please specify)

I'm happy any of those days.  Tuesday is the least convenient, because
I'd have to skive off choral society, but otherwise all are fine.

Following Elizabeth's comment about smoke, I'd prefer somewhere without
it, but I'd accept somewhere smoky for the DWJ ambience, since ISTR
she's a fairly heavy smoker ;-)

Philip.
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432