[DWJ] How many Aussies and Where Are We?

Roslyn rosgross at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 25 22:02:14 EDT 2006

I'm in Melboure. I had no idea you were here, Lili!

A couple of us Aussies got to meet each other last year at Continuum, and
that was great fun. But Continuum was proabably so popular because Neil
Gaiman was there, and I don't know if anyone else is coming to Continuum
this year...?

This is looking a bit too far ahead, but next year the Natcon (National Con)
will be in Melbourne, and Margaret Mahy will be here, among others. I wonder
if we could manage a small Aussie list meet then?

Ros