[DWJ] How many Aussies and Where Are We?

LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au LWilkinson at slv.vic.gov.au
Tue Apr 25 19:12:05 EDT 2006

one here! in Melbourne. the middle bit. actually i don't know what the
middle of melbourne is anymore after they turned the post office into a
shopping mall.

hmm. i think Nick would just be bowled over at all the tall, willowy girls.
Although he would really only have eyes for Roddy, of course.

I wonder how Chestomanci, Mordion,  Howl and Romanov would get on? Plus all
the other wizardy men that it is too early to think of...

Lili Wilkinson
Web Project Manager & Event Coordinator
Centre for Youth Literature
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
PH: 03 86647014
FAX: 03 96394143
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/readalert/
http://www.slv.vic.gov.au/youthlit/

             sally at sallyodgers
             .com
             dwj-bounces at suber         Diana Wynne Jones <dwj at suberic.net>
             ic.net                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             26/04/2006 08:31          [DWJ] How many Aussies and Where
                                       Are We?

             Please respond to
             Diana Wynne Jones
             <dwj at suberic.net>

Um... what the heading says. Can we add our general state/area to this so I

can satisfy my curiosity?

Sallyo - NW Tasmania.

ODWJM - Just think if DWJ characters all planned to meet somewhere. Who
would get along? Who wouldn't? I can see Sophie shaking her head at Polly
and Maree, who would probably be suspicious of one another on sight.
Mordion
and Sophie could discuss being bespelled...

Challenges failed; a failure descried-
Eleven men down- seven over the side.

(Tom Journeyman)

What am I doing? Check my blog.