[DWJ] List meet in London

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 18:22:04 EDT 2006

I don't arrive in London until the evening of the 28th
and may be fairly tired after a 12 hour flight from
Korea. On the other hand I may be all excited at the
chance to meet you all. I can't find our London
arrival tine or Hotel at the moment, I'll look them up
later. We leave London on 1 June, probably in the
afternoon. We have a car booked on that day to collect
somewhere on the outskirts of London (I hope that
isn't the outskirts by Australian standards as that
could mean Bristol) when we head up towards Cambridge
for a few days. The best days for me would be 29, 30
or 31 May. I'll be with my wife, a friend and her
daughter (and possibly a cat as he seems to be
insisting on adding various letters to this email) (he
is probably telling me that if I'm typing I'm not
giving him his due attention), but will probably be on
my own for any meeting as they'll go off and do their
own thing.

Jon

ncx ui--- "Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC)"