[DWJ] List meet in London

Elizabeth Bentley elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com
Tue Apr 25 16:35:52 EDT 2006

On 25/4/06 13:23, "Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC)" <Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com> wrote:

> Looks like we have enough people to make it happen!
>
> Now we just have to arrange when and where and how to get everyone on
> the list here no matter where they are located.  Wouldn't it be nice!
>
> Do any real Londoners have suggestions as to venues?  Maybe there is a
> centrally located pub somewhere where we could reserve a room?
>
> And dates - I'm calling for a vote.  Jon will be in town 28 May to 1
> June.
>
> Please let me know your preferences:
>
> Sunday, 28 May 2006
> Monday, 29 May 2006
> Tuesday, 30 May 2006
> Wednesday, 31 May 2006
> Thursday, 1 June 2006
> Other (please specify)

Do bear in mind that pubs in London are still fairly smoky places. But I can
explore some possibilities once we have a rough idea of numbers. I live
about 20 minutes train ride from central London.

EB
Elizabeth Bentley
elizabeth at wardrobe-on-the-web.com

" '... I have been run over by the speeding chariot of fate and caught up in
its spiked wheels.'
' I hate it when that happens,' said Stephen." (Indiscretion by Jude Morgan)