[DWJ] Administrivia

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Apr 25 15:00:53 EDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Anna Zofia Skarzynska wrote:
|I sent you an off-list email a while ago

*gasp*  Are you implying that I'm lax in my answering of list
administration emails!  I am shocked, *shocked*, to find laziness
going on in this establishment.

Er, done.

And a note to everyone else: if you've asked me to do something,
and I haven't, ask me again! Let alone the 222 messages in my
inbox, there's 383 in my "dwjtodo" folder.  Nag me, honestly.  It
won't make me upset, just make me feel guilty.

-deborah
--
Always remember to demand more of yourself than anyone else.  Otherwise you
become merely a tiresome rebellious young girl who wants that the whole