[DWJ] List meet in London

Anna Zofia Skarzynska ania.s at tiscali.co.uk
Tue Apr 25 14:15:31 EDT 2006

London sounds good. I don't really mind what day, as long as I have a
fortnight's or so notice, so I can book my leave. I just hope this time I
can make it- but I have quite a few contacts in London, and I'd travel by
train, so it should be fine.

This is on a completely different subject. Please, dear, darling Deborah,
could you unsubscribe my ania at gnomic.freeserve.co.uk  address from the list?
I sent you an off-list email a while ago explaining that I cannot send
emails from this address so can't use the usual way of unsubscribing, but I
am still getting list emails from this address AND from the new one, so
maybe my email to you got lost? I am phasing out the above address (too
long, and I changed ISPs anyway). I just want to keep the email address
@tiscali on the list. Pleeease?

Ania