[DWJ] List meet North America?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Apr 25 10:13:22 EDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
|Where's your June conference?  Too much traveling, or is it close to home?
|I have an idea.  If we can't make a London trip work, we should really plan
|a North American meet for this summer.  Why let our overseas friends have
|all the fun?

Chapel Hill, which I hear is beautiful that time of year.  Lots
of travelling!

Last time we tried for a North America meet, we couldn't agree on
a place.  This continent's too darn big!  ...so I vote we all
descend on Melissa. *g*

Or me.  Everyone can descend on me and my many cats.  (You know,
we've always been great about keeping politics off list, but part
of me really wants to take Jacob here into the People's Republic
of Cambridge, let him loose, and watch the fireworks.  We could
pass out popcorn.)

Or... I dunno, Vancouver's beautiful. Almost as far away from me
as you can get, but beautiful.

ObDWJ: We could build Pilgrim Parties!  And hit every spot on the
map! (which seems not to work any more)  And vanquish the Dark
Lord!

-deborah
--
"Buffy, duck."