[DWJ] List meet in London

Charles Butler charlescbutler at btinternet.com
Tue Apr 25 09:56:25 EDT 2006

I vote Wednesday or Thursday. Partly for the selfish reason that those are the only days I can make it, but also because the air fares may be cheaper after the weekend.

  Charlie

"Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC)" <Kylie.Ding at us.kline.com> wrote:
  Looks like we have enough people to make it happen!

Now we just have to arrange when and where and how to get everyone on
the list here no matter where they are located. Wouldn't it be nice!

Do any real Londoners have suggestions as to venues? Maybe there is a
centrally located pub somewhere where we could reserve a room?

And dates - I'm calling for a vote. Jon will be in town 28 May to 1
June.

Please let me know your preferences:

Sunday, 28 May 2006
Monday, 29 May 2006