[DWJ] List meet in London?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Tue Apr 25 09:09:33 EDT 2006

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, Hallie O'Donovan wrote:
|Still, it's possibly worth bearing in mind that the 29th May is a Bank Holiday
|in the UK, and it's during their school break, so... Actually, I don't know if
|that'll mean it'll be easier or harder for people from outside the UK to meet
|in London: suppose it depends to an extent on whether people will be looking
|for hotels/B&Bs to stay in (much harder, I'd think).   Cheap flights will be
|going fast though...

Ah, that would explain why I could go for a few hundred in may,
but $900 that weekend.  'Cause I just priced it out.  So not to
interfere with Jon's chance to meet folks -- which he should do!
-- but unless I can find cheaper, I don't think I can do that
date.

-deborah
--
Me: Should we install Microsoft products or Applixware?
Magic 8 Ball: Outlook not good.