[DWJ] List meet in London?

Hallie O'Donovan hallieod at indigo.ie
Tue Apr 25 04:10:41 EDT 2006

Now just sneezey and dopey instead of last night's sneezey, dopey and
feverish (only *some* of the feverishness due to the possibility of
having an Australian contingent, US contingent and Bettina together
with a bunch of UK folk so nearby), I'm back to the realisation that
I'll be at the list meet if I can, which depends on when it is, not
who's coming.  Not that this matters to anyone except me!

Still, it's possibly worth bearing in mind that the 29th May is a
Bank Holiday in the UK, and it's during their school break, so...
Actually, I don't know if that'll mean it'll be easier or harder for
people from outside the UK to meet in London: suppose it depends to
an extent on whether people will be looking for hotels/B&Bs to stay
in (much harder, I'd think).   Cheap flights will be going fast
though...

Hallie (just call me Tantalized in Dublin)