[DWJ] List meet in London?

Mon Apr 24 23:17:17 EDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 16:20:51 -0400 (EDT), deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

>On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Melissa Proffitt wrote:

>|>*ponders the email I just got from Virgin offering $149 round
>|>trips*
>|>
>|>*smacks sense into self*
>|
>|If you do it, I'll do it.
>
>Oh dear lord.  Back, foul temptress!
>
>Okay, I am the queen of jet-setting.  I'll be presenting a paper
>at a conference in Milwaukee 25-27 May (Thursday-Saturday).  I'll
>be attending a conference for work 4-6 June (Sunday-Tuesday).
>
>I also have two brand new baby cousins, London based, whom I
>should meet.
>
>Can we squeeze it in there?
>
>-deborah, who is completely crazy

I just got BACK from vacation so I'm even crazier.  I'm totally free from
May 30th on through all of June.  (The boy's birthday is that day.)  Though
technically any time after June 10 is better because all the kids are out of
school.  Boy am I glad Jacob stopped reading this list.  He'd have a fit to
hear me making these plans.  Better to work it out first and then present
him with something concrete....

Where's your June conference?  Too much traveling, or is it close to home?
I have an idea.  If we can't make a London trip work, we should really plan
a North American meet for this summer.  Why let our overseas friends have
all the fun?

Melissa Proffitt