[DWJ] List meet in London?

deborah.dwj at suberic.net deborah.dwj at suberic.net
Mon Apr 24 16:20:51 EDT 2006

On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
|On Thu, 20 Apr 2006 09:07:31 -0400 (EDT), deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:
|
|>On Thu, 20 Apr 2006, Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) wrote:
|>
|>|I have been chatting to Meredith off list and she suggested we do a list
|>|meet in London.  Which I think is an excellent idea!  Maybe we could do
|>|it while you are in the UK Jon?  Would any other UK list members be
|>|interested?
|>
|>*ponders the email I just got from Virgin offering $149 round
|>trips*
|>
|>*smacks sense into self*
|
|If you do it, I'll do it.

Oh dear lord.  Back, foul temptress!

Okay, I am the queen of jet-setting.  I'll be presenting a paper
at a conference in Milwaukee 25-27 May (Thursday-Saturday).  I'll
be attending a conference for work 4-6 June (Sunday-Tuesday).

I also have two brand new baby cousins, London based, whom I
should meet.

Can we squeeze it in there?

-deborah, who is completely crazy
--