[DWJ] Romances....

Mon Apr 24 15:21:37 EDT 2006

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 23:36:53 -0400 (EDT), deborah.dwj at suberic.net wrote:

>On Wed, 19 Apr 2006, sally at sallyodgers.com wrote:
>|Ven and hers, Dorien and Patrick, Charlie and Hallie, bestest wishes from
>|downunder.
>|Romances in DWJ - who is your favourite couple? (Channelling one of those
>|trashy magazines here...)
>
>Jacob and Melissa!

I just got back from vacation and had to laugh at this.  :)  Is it cheating
to be your own favorite couple?

My favorite DWJ couple is probably...um...Actually I think Howl and Sophie
and Mordion and Vierran, and the married couple in Deep Secret with all the
V-named children.  But what I like is that I can't think of very many
couples in her books that I'm not satisfied with.

Melissa Proffitt