[DWJ] Re: Romances....

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Apr 21 12:50:29 EDT 2006

> Heh, is there any aspect whatsosever of _Archer's Goon_ that I'm _not_
> curious about?  Of course!  And would Erskine really decide he wants to
> farm the world after all?  I feel like I trust him more than that, but
> Howard presumably knows him better than I.

I suspect that Erskine, having seen the world, may well decide that
farming the world is way too much like farming sewers, and take on some
smaller, more manageable project....

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman