[DWJ] Re: Romances....

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Apr 21 12:00:43 EDT 2006

On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise wrote:

> So, is anyone at all curious about Erskine and Awful?
>
> --
> -- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net

Heh, is there any aspect whatsosever of _Archer's Goon_ that I'm _not_
curious about?  Of course!  And would Erskine really decide he wants to
farm the world after all?  I feel like I trust him more than that, but
Howard presumably knows him better than I.

					---Kyra

---
Holly Sargis: "Sometimes I wished I could fall asleep and be taken off to
some magical land, but this never happened."
				---Terrence Malick, _Badlands_