[DWJ] List meet in London?

Belben, Philip (Energy Wholesale) Philip.Belben at eon-uk.com
Fri Apr 21 09:45:19 EDT 2006

Kylie suggested:

> I have been chatting to Meredith off list and she suggested we do a
> list meet in London.  Which I think is an excellent idea!  Maybe we
> could do it while you are in the UK Jon?  Would any other UK list
> members be interested?

I'm not London based, but in fact London is marginally nearer than
Bristol, so count me in.

Until last weekend I would definitely have said no, a week day is _far_
easier than a weekend.  But now I'm easy either way.

Philip (trying to pick up the list again after a week sick)
our prior permission is prohibited.

represent those of the E.ON Group.

Coventry, CV4 8LG.
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Coventry, CV4 8LG
Registered in England & Wales No. 4178314

E.ON UK Trading Ltd is regulated by the Financial Services
Authority to carry out investment activities.

Telephone +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax +44 (0) 2476 42 5432